Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lolita Coat

As I've told you before, I'm now a Lolita fashion model (I told you, didn't I?) and and finally got my first pics on April, 25th. Yesterday I even got the next two outfits! It's so great!! But since we have to make much more pics than everyone just once a month, it's like it's becoming real work, not just fun. I still know now what it's like to love your job. We're getting promoted quite a lot and May, 1. is our big premerie at our boss' website. I'm really nervous that people may not like us and our pics, because they think they know cuter girls, more talented girls or just less stupid girls. Who knows, internet makes people mean!

This is one of my pics:




It sure is cute... but a friend told me, it's not looking like me! Is that good or bad? Does it mean, I'm not pretty enough in real life? I was way to afraid to ask though...

No comments:

Post a Comment