Friday, May 18, 2012

Graduations and Auditions

So. It happened. I knew, the day would come but somehow I never believed it.

Koharu gone.
Eri gone.
Ai gone.


Risa gone.
Aika gone.


Every member I loved is gone. Has left Morning Musume for good. The old Morning Musume, the Morning Musume I loved and appreciated and cheered on ... it doesn't exist anymore.

Sure, I really like the 9th gen... they're great ... not a big fan of 10th gen thought, but 9th is great. They really are...

Aww, who am I kidding?! Everytime I see one of the little girls, I am thinking:
Why are my idols gone but you are here?! You really don't belong here! Go home and give me back my Koharu, Eri, Ai-chan, Risa and Aika!!
It's stupid. I know that. It's not their fault. I've been a Morning Musume fan for many, many years now and I've seen several graduations. But UFA spoiled us fans with almost three years without a change. It made me forget about graduations. Morning Musume was perfect for me. And I just got used to the new formation ... I mean the kyukkies ... they shuffle everything around once again! Damn it!

Today is really sad for me... even though new auditions were opened.


Yep. That's right. Morning Musume 11th generation. And again the girls have to be between 10 and 17 years... another generation full of 12 year olds... Berryz Koubou and C-ute have no surpassed Morning Musume by age average. Feels weird. The H!P Kids aren't the kids anymore...

So, here my predictions! H!P Egg Miyamoto Karin will get into Morning Musume for the pleasure of 80% of the fans.
YouTube Dance Cuca is finally old enough to audition! I'm sure she will. But Tsunku usually prefers girls, he can mold ... like raw diamonds... on the other hand Riho was quite polished from the beginning.

Well, we'll see, what's going to happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment