Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year Resolutions

It's 2013! Time really flies. Just as everyone else, I've been eating and celebrating the holidays and made some resolutions:



1. Finish my book. You might laugh but I'm actually really close. I might finish it in January or February latest. Only a few chapters are left and I want to start correncting all the bullshit I wrote. I'm afraid it's part of the process.
2. Sports! My sport level rose during 2012 and I'm proud of that but it's still not continuous - sometimes I'm not doing anything for a whole week and then the next week I'm making sport everyday. I have to get some rhythm in that.
3. Do something about the anger. I think I have a lot of unresolved anger in me and that's why I can't stand people. We always start out nice but after a while (usually 1 1/2 to 2 years) I'm so pissed off. I just can't unsee all the little bad habbits, that everyone has. I for sure am not perfect. No one is. But it's driving me INSANE! I have to learn to take people the way they are and stay calm about it. We have to accept, what we can't change.
4. Study harder. I really have to! I made a good start during the holidays and I want to keep it that way. I hate to sit in class and  tohave no idea, what that guy is talking about. Or who he actually is. And what class am I talking exactly?
5. Keep reading, you missed it so much!
6. Work harder in Renai? I guess? I don't know, I'm already working really hard on that...
7. Keep on improving your voice. It's gonna be alright.
8. Clean your room more oft... ah... naa.... not gonna happen.
9. Eat more fibers.
10. Blog more. Like seriously. I'm not using this blog anymore and I' missing it to write in English. Lately, I'm always here: http://sweets-spirits.blogspot.de/ where I blog in German about books and food and everything that doesn't include me, posting pictures of myself. I really started hating that.

So yeah, those are my resolution and I hope I can keep a few of them... hey, I'm realistic.
Finally, I'd like to show you a flyer I made today about our next Renai Revolution concert. It's going to be a graduation special.

No comments:

Post a Comment