Thursday, May 26, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love

Alright everybody, I'm back ... I haven't blogged in quite some time, right? Sorry for that.

This month was my birthday, my group had a performance and college application started. Lots of stress!

To compensate I've read quite some interesting books. Currently I'm reading "Eat, Pray, Love", which got very famous thanks to Julia Roberts. She's that actress with the big smile, that made some good, some not so good movies.
But it's really a great book. It comes off as a cliché women's book but actually is so much more! I feel like the author is directly speaking to me. And although I'm not very religious, I now want a spiritual experience just like Liz. I feel a lot like and with her.
In 2008 I've been to Japan because I love traveling and wanted a special experience of my own. Sadly it didn't went very well and I can't travel very much since, but I've never lost my faith in future. I want to travel again to lots of countries, meet varous different people and of course eat good food.
Well, first I have to get something like a private life...

Work is going quite fine. I thought I would have immense trouble to be a model, but it's alright! It's so much fun and I love getting mail! Like getting birthday presents every month without getting any older - perfect for me! The dresses are all so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment