Thursday, March 17, 2011

Being A Lolita Model

What can I see? During my time growing up I had a lot of things I've wanted to achieve. Actress, lawyer, teacher, Morning Musume Member, stewardess, journalist, singer, archeologist and finally an author. I've never wanted to be a model. Basically because I'm not skinny and never was. Why am I not on a diet? Because I like to eat!
So imagine my suprise, when I got asked to be a model for lolita fashion! With my group, we can try out clothes and blog about them. Really a good thing, especially because I like the idea of models of every height, size and shape. Not every women in the world looks the same so fashion should be presented by various kinds of bodies, too! Don't you think??

Well then! Let's what it'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment