Thursday, August 11, 2011

Great Week!

This week ... is so ... AWESOME!!!

I don't know why, but this week there were so many great things happening to me. I'm so happy.

First, I was in in Disney World, which is enough happiness for a whole month.

When I came home, I got to know that I can go to Humboldt University ... I already took this spot, it was my dream.

Then, they told me, my grandma's fine ... she was really sick, when I left, but she's good know. Thank God.

Today I got a mail, I got first place in Closet Voyage giveaway. I can't remember, I ever won something, so this is great. Thank you!! I only got to know about this giveaway thanks to my friend Laureen, so I think I'll share a bit. :)

My boss from subarashi also had some great news, that I can't talk about yet.

So yes ... yesterday I came back from my vacation and I'll be posting about it soon. It was really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment