Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Souvenirs from Florida

So, everybody I finally managed to break free some time to blog ... of course I'm lying, I still have plenty of time and I'm just like really lazy.




I want to blog about all the "stations" I've passed during my Florida vacation, because it was short (two weeks only), but intense! One of the best vacations of my life!
I think I really like the USA ... I didn't think I would, but it's nice there.






To begin with, I'll show you, what I brought home. Souvenirs are always a very important part of trip to me. It helps me remember all the sweet memories, I had in a different country or with my friends and family. Only problem is ... every year I end up buying way too much!

Well, here is, what I got from my Florida trip:



Plenty, huh? It's not even all!! It's only the stuff I could find the easiest...



Spiralwise from left to right ... only Disney stuff here: Retro Minnie T-Shirt, Mickey egg shaper, Minnie and Donald ball pens, "Four Parks One World" CD, Stitch Dangler (can't believe, some people thought I'd come back without a Stitch...), Hello Kitty Dangler (but bought in Disney World), Marie notebook, Minnie keyring.



Clockwise from left to right: Key Lime cake (A very important cake in Florida ... had some there and I don't like it at all. But hey, I don't have to eat this one.), "I Need My Space" bag from Kennedy Space Center, "Failure Is Not An Option" ball pen from Kennedy Space Center, NYC Sparkle Eye Dust, earrings from MIA, false lashes glue from Ardell.


The top from left to right: Harry Potter Chocolate Frog (they actually have cards, I had Rowena Ravenclaw), Butterbeer mug, "Hot Dance of the Roaring 20s" CD (got this from the Edison house) and a brown belt.

I've made tons of pics I'm going to show your over the next few days. It really was a great trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment