Friday, December 30, 2011

At night they fly, you better run

So, tomorrow is New Year's eve and I wish all of you the best!
Truth is ... I'm f*cking exhausted! It's like after my two weeks of vacation, I'm even more tired than before.
Every night I'm sleeping like a dead one, but when I wake up I don't feel a bit rested ... maybe I'm a little ill or something ... or maybe I'm sleep walking, wouldn't be the first time.
I'm also hallucinating from time to time at night ... never happens when I'm fully awake, only in the middle of the night, when I'm in the place between awakening and sleeping, then I see things...
I guess my subconsciousness is trying to talk to me and it seems to be important. What is it, that's on my mind, so perfectly oppressed, it can only come to me at night?
Weird. Really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment